I offer a range of copywriting and marketing services for B2B Technology companies that are designed to
- Increase the ranking of client’s websites in searches.
- Change the perception of clients from just another vendor to a trusted solution provider.
- Increase the number of qualified prospects in the marketing funnel
I do this by using a combination of webcopy that’s SEO’d, creating content and marketing it and using strategies like email marketing to get your message in front of your market.
Here’s a complete breakdown of the services that I offer
1) SEO webcopy
- Content audit: I will audit your website, and prepare a report giving my recommendations of the changes that has to be made. This typically involves pages like the Home page and the Product/Solution page. This is more suitable for an older website which is not working as you want.
- SEO audit:I will determine the keywords that prospects use while searching your solutions.
- Site layout: If it’s a new site, I will work with the designers to design a layout that complements the content and drives conversions. If it’s an old site, I will suggest improvements to boost conversions.
- Content creation:Based on the content and the SEO audit, I will create copy for the pages on your website.
- Content strategy: I help you determine your goals and audience for the white paper. Based on that, I also determine the relevant keywords and the tone and language. This post indicates how I go about writing a good whitepaper
- Research: You can either provide the raw research for the whitepaper, or I can do it on my own from publicly available sources online.
- Content creation: Based on the last two steps, I create a whitepaper that taps into the emotional and logical needs of your target market and is optimized for conversion and sharing.
3) Case Studies and Success Stories
- Content Strategy: I help you frame the narrative so that the customer story reflects the benefits and features of your product that you want to highlight.
- Interview and data collection: I contact customers for data and quotes that will form the centerpiece of the collateral. It may take the form of email interviews, IM conversations, Skype or phone calls.
- Content creation: I write the story that’s informative, interesting and optimized for social sharing.
4) Corporate blogs
- Blogging strategy: I design the complete blogging strategy: get clarity on your goals, create an editorial calendar, determine the keywords, set metrics and benchmarks and create a plan to promote posts through different social networks
- Blogging: I create content based on the strategy
- Post-blogging:I tweak the strategy based on analytics data, set up custom reporting in Google Analytics and also engage with the commenters, if needed.
5) E-newsletters and Autoresponders
- Email strategy: I help you with list building strategies, if you don’t have one. If you have a list, I help you determine the type to e-mails that will have the desired response. I also help you decide on the optimum frequency, and also set goals for the campaign
- Email content: I create the email content, keeping in mind best practices that will give you optimum open and click through rates. My emails are designed to be mobile friendly.
- Analysis: I look at various metrics provided by the email system provider and tweak the strategy so that goals can be met
- Testing: I provide content with different subject lines and call to actions so that they can be used in split tests.
6) Landing pages
- Consulting on design: Depending on your goals, I co-ordinate the design of your landing page with your designer so that conversion rates can be maximized
- Landing page content: I create the content on the landing page
- Testing : Depending on what you are trying to achieve, I also provide alternate content with different headlines and calls to action so that you can use them in A/B split tests and multivariate tests to determine what works best with your audience.